Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time to catch up and add some of my training runs.

It has been quite a while since I have posted a training run. The summer is flying by,  I just seem to run out of Day at the end of the hours and my blogs have suffered the most. I have a few minutes before the GrandKiddo's come over so I will post a few of my runs.

This was my long run last Thursday.  I was very discouraged with my pace and I just ran out of energy by mile 14.



Since I did not complete 21, like planned, I went to another park and walked 3 miles.




The next run is from last Sunday morning. Although I was a little sore from Thursday's run,  this run felt much better.



I hope your week is going well!


Shawn

2 comments:

  1. I am inspired by your blog and have been saying for several months that I want to run a marathon... however, I do not run. Perhaps this will serve as motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your running is awesome. I hope that when I really get into it like you I can do just 1/2 as good as you do. You are so inspiring Shawn.
    Thanks for stopping by and following, that was awesome and to be my first, even more so.
    Take care and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete