Thursday, November 1, 2012

Eerie Erie 2012

Last Saturday I ran the Eerie Erie 5k with two of my grandkiddos, 

while my daughter ran the 10K!



Family Picture!

My partner!

Jonah, was way ahead of us and averaged a 7:27 pace!


You can't see it in the photo but Lucy ( the labradoodle) was dressed in a cow costume and was wearing a sign " Eat More Chikin"!!




Emma took 2nd place in her age group!



You can see my pace on my sidebar..at least until Saturday when I will take another run!


Happy Thursday!

~ SHAWN ~

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Stay with it! Is Lucy a mini or a pup?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn,
    I just started a comment and it disappeared, so you may get a partial one that makes little sense (oops!). I love the family pics - what a beautiful crew. :) Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for visiting the Turtles this week. Sorry to confuse you - I was leaving details out 'til the next post, but added a 'spoiler alert' in the comment after a few more questions AND my husband's annoyance this morning... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have The Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday.
    http://www.flyingpigmarathon.com/
    My Lee is on a 4-person relay. Lee is the slowest one.
    Sweet William The Scot & Lee

    ReplyDelete