Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grand Kiddo's

I have decided I will dedicate my training to my precious grandchildren. Together, Bill and I have twenty-two grandchildren. It just boggles my mind to say that and, when Kelly and Aaron have children, we will be blessed with more!

I want all of them to know how special they are and how much I will always love them. I want them to realize that with any goal in life comes a lot of hard work and perseverance. While trying to reach a goal, there are always bumps in the road but with patience, desire and a steady gaze on the prize you can achieve your dreams.

Hopefully, if my body holds out, I will achieve a long standing goal of mine.  I will share my triumphs and my disappointments showing that even if you fall just get right back up and continue on your path. By sharing this I will hope to teach life's little lessons along the way.

So for now, just know how much you are loved and we will take this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment