Monday, May 16, 2011

Recap of the last few runs!

It has been awhile since I have updated my progress to a marathon! I have been having some trouble with the computer and, at this time, it is still not fixed to my satisfaction.  Hopefully, I don't have to take it back in for a tune-up but that remains to be seen.

Saturday I was scheduled for a short run but since I had trouble during the 9 mile run,  I decided to go for a 7 miler.  I still wasn't feeling my best but I gave it my all!




Now, this morning was a different story.  I felt great, it was a beautiful, crisp spring morning somewhat cloudy but a hint of the sun peaking out from behind the clouds. There were only a few people on the trail and it was quiet except for the chatter of the Prairie Dogs. I felt stronger than I have for the last few weeks and will be looking forward (???) to my 10.5 miles on Saturday! YIKES!!!




I hope you have a great week,

Shawn

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so awesome Shawn. I can't imagine running for a hour and a half straight. I'm handling about 30 minutes but not quite straight through yet. I know, maybe one day I can be like you. :o)
    Keep up the great work, you really are doing so great. Take care and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling stronger. Wish you the best with the 10.5 mile run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weather holds up for you this weekend! I'd love to be able to get outside for a run soon, too bad they are forecasting rain for the rest of forever!

    ReplyDelete