Thursday, September 1, 2011

It has been awhile since I posted my runs! Today was another long run and my feet are feeling it at this very moment.

This post will be in three parts because at one point I decided to play in a sprinkler to cool off and my GPS stopped working and it took a while to get my darn watch back on track!


Now here is where the GPS was not working and I lost at least a mile if not a little more. Grrrrrrr!


When I discovered I was not going to get the bezel working, I turned off the Garmin and did not turn on again until I found a place where I knew the exact mileage, just in case it stopped working again.



So there you have it for today!

My legs are sore but not miserable.  I decided to not follow my training plan exactly,  I needed to increase my mileage from what it suggested and I think that is why I had a better run today!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Shawn

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how impressive this is! I'm still thinking that, after another 50 pounds is gone, I'm going to start running. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed too. I can't walk from here to the yard. Listen, I have been trying to catch up with you about the SAS auction. You bid on an item and just wondering if you still want it. I have written you several emails. Here is my email if would just let me know. margaretmsan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete