Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday's Run..The Ugly

Today my legs felt like dead weights!    Normally,  I like to wake up early,  get my run over with and have the rest of the day to catch up on errands.

Today, I had to change my schedule because this morning was the first meeting of the Lifelight Groups at Church and I did not get home until eleven, then changed and hit the trail about a half hour later.  I am a creature of habit and usually have a tough time when my schedule changes from the norm.

Today was not my best run but I have chalked that one in the books, now on to the next!

1 comment:

  1. Somedays my legs feel like lead and it's hard to get them moving. Sometimes if I just go it helps but other times it just doens't work that way. I can no where near go your miles but I'm working at that. You had something like 30 miles last week, well I got in 16 so I'm learning. You keep up the great training Shawn, only 19 days left. I can't wait to hear how it all went. You are amazing!!
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete