Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first 5 miles this year!

I got up this morning but it was a little bit too cold for me to run...so....I had three cups of coffee...ate a bowl of cereal...checked my e mail....talked on the phone with Erin......bought my grand daughters birthday gift online....blog surfed..until the temp reached 39 degrees then I was on my way!

I needed a change of scenery so I drove to the Big Dry Creek trail , which I had not run in a long time, and  forgotten about the small hills! I did pretty good but must confess, I stopped several times. The good news...I finished and actually ran 5.3 miles...So, Yippee for me!



Hope you have a spectacular weekend,
Shawn

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL!!! You did so good. You are such an inspiration to me Shawn. I will post a picture soon. Thanks for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete