Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursdays 30 min run

Happy St. Patricks Day











I hope everyone is having a spectacular day!




This morning my LifeLight group had a potluck breakfast at church. The food was fantastic and of 
course I had to try everything.  Oh, the egg casseroles, and french toast casserole, were just so tasty i did not want to quit eating.


When I got home, I had to get my 30 min run in before I started blog surfing cleaning up the house.
I was so full, i did not know how I could possibly run, but I got out there anyway and actually felt pretty good.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent run today. Keep it up Shawn, you'll be ready for anything that comes your way.
    Thanks for stopping by, your comments mean the world to me also.
    Take care and have a blessed evening.
    Oh Happy St. Patty's day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete