Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday's 30 minute, out and back!

Last night, Mother Nature blessed us with a much needed rain!  I was so excited to see the rain falling when I left Church last night and as far as I know it must have rained all night. This morning when I woke up it was snowing! Great big snowflakes were falling from the sky,  this would have been great except I had to run 30 minutes today.

Good news,  I live in Colorado and if you do not like the weather, just wait a couple of hours,  it will change.  That is what I did, I waited until 1PM when the temperature had climbed to 40 degrees and off I went.

Today was a great run. I felt some improvement in my lung capacity and my legs felt fine. Unfortunately, I did not wear my HR monitor but I feel my HR was around the 170's.

No comments:

Post a Comment