Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's 30 minute, out and back!

I went to Loveland to conquer THE HILL! I did pretty well and stopped 1/2 way to catch my breath then continued on up the hill. I forgot to look at my watch when I started up the hill,  but  on the way back I remembered. I started down at 1. 40 mile and when I got the the bottom the Garmin showed 1.80 mile which means the climb is .4 of a mile!  Funny thing, I  have to stop once on the way up but I sure do sail down!
I was  chilly, 39 degrees, when I started but I was dressed warm enough and had my gloves. About an hour after I got home the sun was shinning and you could feel the warmth in the air.

Here is the Nitty Gritty,


Saturday is my 7.5 mile run and it's supposed to be cold and windy...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment